Definition of cookies
Cookies are small files containing numbers or letters, stored in user devices when using websites or applications (computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device with access to the Internet). Cookies are used to ensure friendly use of our website by memorizing your preferences.
- In this way, we manage your preferences and improve the functioning of our website.
- We create a secure virtual environment for the website user, detecting actions contrary to the so-called fraudies.
- We analyze the availability of our website, how it is used, and its performance. We use this information to maintain your session after logging into the system, so you don’t need to enter your login and password on every subsite.
- We create anonymous statistics that help us understand how you use the website, which allows you to improve its structure and content.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, which serve us to identify which services or products, the user has displayed, and to display ads most relevant to your activity on our websites.
Types of cookies used by us
- Storing user preferences and settings: persistent cookies – this type of cookies are stored in your device’s browser and used whenever you visit our website. It helps us remember your settings and preferences to make your next visit to our website more convenient. For example, thanks to cookies, re-logging will be easier/faster.
- Functionality: session cookies – this type of cookies allows us to track users’ actions during browsing and using sessions to gain access to the website and its functions. They are necessary to navigate our site and use its functionality. The browser session begins when the user opens the browser window and finishes after closing. Session cookies are created temporarily, so after closing the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Multimedia player session cookies – flash player cookies – for the duration of the session.
- Security cookies – this type of cookies allows us to detect abuse in the field of authentication.
- Monitoring cookies – this type of cookies are used to monitor traffic on our website, i.e. data analysis, including Google Analytics cookies, which are used by Google to analyze how users use our website. We use them to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the website. If you would like to learn more about the way cookies work, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners.
- Advertising cookies – this type of cookies are used for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of targeting behavioral advertising to users.
- Location: this type of cookies allows to customize the displayed information to users’ locations.
Third party cookies and plug-ins
On our pages there are so-called external third-party cookies. External cookies are files that enable cooperation with external companies or websites.
External cookies used by our website are used to:
- Connect to social networking sites (e.g. Facebook), which can then apply information about the visits of individual users to profiling advertisements on other websites.
- Provide analyst companies with data on users’ behavior.
- Provide advertising suppliers with information on visits of individual users, thanks to which agencies can present users with advertisements tailored to their interests.
Our website also uses plug-ins of third parties in the form of “Share” buttons on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube. With this button you can share our articles or other information on third party sites, provided that you are logged in to these sites. Third parties may be able to combine your activity in our website with the account you have in their portals. Therefore, we ask that you carefully read the privacy policies of third parties before clicking the “Share” button.
The company embeds on its websites video clips shared by YouTube. For this purpose, the code referring to YouTube is placed in the relevant sections and pages. YouTube tracks the playback of video clips, and tracking is done in accordance with the privacy practices that are available at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
User’s consent to cookies
By continuing to navigate this website without changing your cookies settings, you consent to the use and deposit of these cookies on your device. You have the option to oppose the use of these cookies by modifying parameters. Software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on your device by default. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every transfer to the end device. In this way, you can also use the settings parameters by managing the consent to deposit cookies by our business partners and other so-called third parties.
How to turn off and manage cookies
- Przeglądarka Opera
- Przeglądarka Firefox
- Przeglądarka Chrome
- Przeglądarka Internet Explorer
- Przeglądarka Safari
Go to Settings -> Applications -> find the desired application and within this application search for the place where memory is managed and click the “clear memory” command (it can also be called cache) or click the “clear application data” command. Cache means all data that is supposed to speed up the operation of the application, e.g. downloaded images, etc. Application data is all data and settings (also login data) that have been saved in memory.
Other mobile devices:
We would like to remind that plugins for sharing information from our website via social networks can also provide your data. If you do not agree, please do not use these functions.
Changing the cookies policy and similar technologies
Atmoterm S.A. reserves the right to modify or update these cookies policy at any time without prior notice. We encourage users to read this cookies policy on every use so that they can be kept informed of any changes.
In order to obtain additional information, including help in the implementation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us and for this purpose, please use the contact form on our website or e-mail: email@example.com.